- Your ALPRIMA apartment Hinterstoder will be ready for you on the day of arrival from 3.00 pm.
- On the day of your departure you have to clear the apartment by 10.00 am.
- Upon request it is possible to check out later, which is free of charge until 12.00 am. Subject to availability and against a fee, you can stay in your apartment longer. Please ask at the reception.
- Our reception is open daily from 8.00 to 12.00 am and from 3.00 to 7.00 pm (only for new arrivals).
Check-in, check-out, reception
Book with confidence
In the event of travel warnings for the Hinterstoder region, official orders such as an accommodation ban or border closures between the country of arrival and Austria, a cancellation is possible free of charge at any time up to the day of your arrival. Already paid deposits will be refunded in full. Furthermore we offer:
- contactless check-in and check-out
- self-sufficient accommodation in own flat
- digital guest map available, all information about your stay online at any time
- online bread and breakfast order including delivery to your doorstep
- ski tickets can be booked in advance, no waiting time at the lifts
- disinfectant dispenser in public areas
Payment and pre-authorisation
Upon check-in, a valid credit card or cash payment of € 200 per apartment must be provided as deposit. Upon check-out, after checking your apartment, we will release the pre-authorisation or pay back the deposit. Please pay your apartment bill with EC, debit or credit card (VISA, MasterCard).
According to the season your reservation has to be for a minimum of 2 to 7 nights. Furthermore, arrivals are only possible on specified days of the week in the peak season. You can find the according minimum length of your stay and the possible arrival days in the reservation calender.
Tourist tax will be separately stated on your apartment bill. It is € 2.40 per person from 15 years per night.
Parking your car
The hotel offers enough parking spaces for all guests. Booking an apartment at ALPRIMA aparthotel in Hinterstoder, you can use one parking space free of charge. ALPRIMA aparthotel does not accept responsibility for damage or theft.
You want us to clean your apartment in Hinterstoder during your stay? You can book additional cleaning and housekeeping services against a fee and subject to availability at our reception. If you want to clean your apartment yourself, we provide vacuum cleaners and cleaning devices at our reception. We use the deposit to cover any incidentals, damages or deep cleaning fees.
- gym: 8.00 am – 9.00 pm in the ALPRIMA house Höss, third floor
- wellness area: 3.00 pm – 9.00 pm in the ALPRIMA house Höss, third floor
- playroom: 8.00 am – 9.00 pm in the ALPRIMA house Höss, ground floor
- laundry room*: 8.00 am – 9.00 pm in the ALPRIMA house Höss, ground floor
* You receive the key for the laundry room at the reception.
Smoking is not allowed in the ALPRIMA apartments in Hinterstoder. You can smoke on the balcony or terrace of your apartment as well as on the hotel grounds. Please be considerate of other people’s well-being.
Dogs are welcome at our aparthotel in Hinterstoder. Please inform us upon booking, that you will bring your four-legged friend. Subject to availability and against a fee you can also rent a dog bed, water and food bowl for your dog. Please note that dogs have to be on a leash and wearing a muzzle on the hotel grounds. The wellness area and the playroom are dog-free areas. For accommodating your dog, we charge a fee of € 15 per dog per night (without food).
Your apartment features
Upon arrival you will find the following items in your apartment:
- kitchen towel
- sponge cloths
- cleaning sponge
- 4 dishwasher tablets
- dishwashing liquid
- 2 trash bags
You can also rent the following items at our reception (subject to availability and partly against a fee): kettle, mobile cooktop, vacuum cleaner, and many more.